Saturday, June 9, 2012

wholesale nba jerseys a ramp to the outside

One, and I well prepare to deal with all types of emergencies.
Written answer, I will rub toilet paper into a ball, riding on the teacher's vigilance, threw Shi Mingyi there, my task has been completed, and the rest to see Shi Mingyi their own hands to throw the good of the location of the ball of paper Shi Mingyi and in front of classmates, if the teacher found a ball of paper, he is not sure who the cheating.
This time the teacher did not find me, not my job, there are ten minutes of time, these questions and then check to check it, although the first impression is important, but I still believe that their own calculations.
There have been few teachers out of the window, through the windows, is peering inside the examination room, they looked at the front of the classroom, this time Shiming Yi was about to bend over to pick it up I throw that ball of paper in the past. These is in each examination room the teacher to inspect, the headmaster is, they are very quiet classroom where most people are not aware of the existence of these invisible inspections.
I served was to teach discovered, Shiming Yi would be finished, I am also very likely to be involved, cheating in examinations, if not dismissed, will be at least demerit processing.
Soon have a care, I vigorously shook the broken stool in the body, a ramp to the outside, as I hope, a chair and I fell to the ground, slamming, such a large ring in the classroom generated a great response,oakley black friday deals oakley black friday deals sale ray ban black friday 2015 and the sight of the teachers and candidates have been attracted to me.
I blurted out to stand up, patted the dust on the clothes, propped up on the stool, my physique is blocking the line of sight of teachers, Shiming Yi finally see me, suddenly found the teacher standing outside the window. He quickly withdrew his hand, sit upright position.
Outside the classroom teachers to see this scene, many people laughed, and this episode, is not easily see the kingdom of the children after a while, they walked away, many classes of the exam, they have to patrol the classroom also many, it is impossible to consume too much time in one place.
Young exam invigilator came behind him, stood by me, looked at me like heart smiled, here with me, he is able to detect what the invigilator to leave when he mysteriously looked to the last row, and then he squeezed my side about 3 in the past, came to Shi Mingyi him, then reached over and picked up that ball of paper.
Classroom on the ground is relatively clean, Shiming Yi's examination table below, in addition to my Zhituan, not something else, no wonder that teachers have good eyes, cheating several times, there is always time to be missed.
Shi Mingyi head, wanted to come this time he is very nervous now.
Teacher If the invigilator is a harsh stereotype, Shi Mingyi big trouble, after all, this ball of paper from him recently, he suspects is not run, I pick up clean up the examination paper, one look at the timing was not right. ready to Paolu.
Invigilator to open the ball of paper, looked for a moment, I note there are certain precautions, the answer is not obvious ABCD, but converted into 1234; fill in the blank, the question touches become the English alphabet, the answer also less; title, did not write the whole problem solving process very simple, although the teacher can see to understand,

No comments:

Post a Comment